It’s that time again….blogcation. As usual, instead of scheduling a week’s worth of posts to run while I’m gone (ok, who am I fooling…if I blog once a week these days I’m doing well) here are a few posts from the past six months that you may have missed the first time around:
- Why I’m Breaking up With Apple. Can’t say I’ve missed it since switching to an HP laptop. However, you’d have to pry my iPad and/or iPhone out of my cold dead hands…so maybe the title should have been “why I’m breaking up with my Macbook.”
- 2010 Movie Recap. In case you’re looking for summer rentals. I think I’m up to about 30 movies so far in 2011.
- Are Mobile Apps a Waste of Time for YOUR Association? Because I took the time to add an image to that post and all.
- My 20 Truths. Ok, so this post was from 2010…sue me.
- And a little something from my other, almost abandoned blog–behold the Ghetto Big Mac. I wrote that post in January and I swear I STILL have that song stuck in my head. Be sure to watch the video–but don’t blame me when you can’t get the song out of your head either. And have to run out to the drive-thru to get a Big Mac.
See you people on the flip side.